Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Roxy


I know it's kinda late to post this, but I just want to share with you the photos we took during our Summer 2014' beach trip In Sipalay. I always do photoshoots everytime I'm on the beach, cause' we barely go there. It's just once a year. So as I was saying a while ago, this post is already late, these were taken last month during Holy week. I've been busy after we arrived from the beach. cause' I had this workshop to join and our schedule is everyday, So I didn't have much time to organize and edit my photos. Since I'm already free now and the workshop had ended, ( Bacollywood; see my last post ) Finally I got to post them. I'm really  in love with my shades that I wore on those photos, though I was just class A, it still gets the perfect quality that I've been looking for. It came from an online shop btw.  As for my swimwear, obviously It's Roxy and I really liked the color, it makes me look white even more. It was my first brown swimwear. HAHAHA This is just actually the first day on our 3 days trip, and the 2nd and 3rd day will be coming soon. Just wait for it. 
Hope you enjoyed the photos!


Credits to my sister Mikaella who took these photos


    

    





XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment