Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Sumilon Island

Now I can feel summer! After how many months, finally I've gotten myself off in beach getaway! 

We all know that Cebu is known for it's numerous beautiful beaches in the country. One of these beaches is the Sumilon Island.  The Sumilon Island is located at the southern part of Cebu,  Near Oslob where the whalesharks can be found. You would have to ride a boat in order to go here. It's actually quite expensive, but it's worth every penny. You'll have no regrets.
This  island is also famous for its sandbar. Some people say it changes  shape every time the season changes, isn't it cool?? 
The different shades of blue on the beach is a temptation that's very hard to resist. Seeing how clear the water is, just makes me really want to swim.
 We were basked under the heat of the sun, but it made me forget how "ouchy" my skin already was because I was having so much fun! 











Bikini; Cheap Finds , Scarf: Sm Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment