Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Negros Love Dance 2015

Love Dance 2015 was a blast! Once again, Negros was heard all over the archipelago. It made everyone one with the elements.

It's my second time around going to this party yet the Headrush team didn't lower down my expectations. Nice stage, great lights, awesome DJ's and of course  still the best crowd. Now I can finally say, Negrosanons really know how to party. 

Thank you to my family, high school  and college friends who partied with me from noon to sunrise! 
 It was definitely one for the books!
Looking forward to Lovedance 2016.


I know everyone is eager to wear something really chic for this event. Well they should be cause' this event happens only once a year. 
 I wanted to wear something comfy yet fab on this festival. Party lasts for a long period of time, of course I didn't want to feel uncomfy or tired at the middle of the party. My top, it actually has gorgeous prints, Prints are really perfect for outdoor parties. I matched it with my black short-shorts. It's actually a new style of shorts where sides are a bit shorter. This new style of shorts made my legs look longer.  I know there'll be a lot of people partying and it will be very crowded, So I wore something close to protect my feet.










Outfit Details: Top: H&M, Shorts: Chikko Fashion Shoes: Forever 21 Hat: Sm Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment