Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 April 2015

La Vie Parisienne


La Vie Parisienne was actually not included on our itinerary. Just as I was scrolling on my instagram, I saw some photos of this place, and just my luck it was actually located in Cebu. I was really amazed by the photos so I told my dad right away. I wouldn't want to miss this place, It was just so nice, and to think it's my first visit in Cebu City.
 By the help of "Ways" (Map Application), we were able to reach La Vie.

La Vie Parisienne is a French word which actually means the "Parisian Life".
La Vie  is a French Retsaurant, Bakery and Winery. What I love most of this place is that this place makes you feel like you're really in Paris. Though these are just fake cherry blossoms, in fact it's unusually awkward when you're up close, still it reaches the customers expectations when it comes to the beauty of the place. The place was so Intagrammable. 
 Not only that, they also offer great winery, which is also one thing why the place is well known in Cebu, and of course their  famous French Macaroons which really came all the way from Paris. 

La Vie Parisienne is located along Gorodo St. Cebu City. They open at 7 am til' midnight.











No comments:

Post a Comment