Powered By Blogger

Friday 30 October 2015

STREET

Such an amazing experience! Finally after a long time of planning, it finally happened. Hello SG! 
I never thought how time flies really fast especially when you're in a new place. My three days stay was definitely not enough to explore the beauty of Singapore.

Merlion Park, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens By the Bay are some of the tourist attractions that are really the best for me wherein I can say that people will only find that only in this place. Well Singapore is known for these places. It's definitely perfect for a shoot and of course it's beauty never fails to amaze me. 

Cost of living in Singapore may be pricey, but if you prepare everything beforehand like researching about the hotels, transportation, food & having an itinerary, everything will just go smoothly and it would really be a big help. Well, we didn't get a travel agency because it costs a lot, but still we had an amazing experience.


We were walking almost the whole time, So I gotta make sure that I wear clothes that is comfortable but fashionable. As always. 


No comments:

Post a Comment