Powered By Blogger

Thursday 11 June 2015

School Year 2015-2016 is about to start

I can't believe that summer  is about to end. Now, we need to go back to reality which is going to school everyday. Few days from now, classes will already start.  It makes me really sad and excited at the same time. Well here we go again, waking up early every morning, that's what I really hate about school.  But, I'm also excited for school to start because once again another memories will be happening during this school year. It will be a one a hell of experience. I just can't wait for amazing surprises that may happen during this year. So wish me luck guys!


This shoot was intended for our ID in the CAS Council.It does not look like an ID picture though,  So yeah, I thought of putting it on my blog since it's more of a  fun shoot.


Outfit Details:
Top: Forever 21, Jeans: Derby 107  Watch: Tory Burch  Shoes: Loslandifen

Photo By: Gila Inefable

No comments:

Post a Comment