Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Starting to love Nature


This summer, I got to exposed myself more to nature.  I admit I'm not a nature lover, but when I started exploring it, I realized I missed learning something really beautiful existing in this world. Through 18 years of my life, I have not given myself a chance to explore nature. I didn't want going to forests, mountains or other nature places cause' I always thought it would really be boring and I wouldn't be able to see anything but same old different shaped green leaves.  The moment I discovered something beautiful about nature, I've always been in love with it. I'm starting to appreciate its beauty and its purpose on why does it even exists in our world.  I'm so much thankful that nature exists.

This  was taken during our Summer Splash at Granada Ecopark. Since we didn't have a summer break because of classes, the school have prepared this activity for us to also feel the summer vibe. A lot of activities were prepared by the Student government for us to enjoy, and yes we did. It was so much fun. In fact, my college, the College of Arts & Sciences won the over-all champion. 


Outfit Details:
Top: Baleno, Shorts: Forever 21, Shoes: Nike Flyknit Watch: Ice Watch



No comments:

Post a Comment