Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 August 2014

Just a typical day in school

Just a typical civilian day in my school. I'm quite busy that time since I'm part of the council, I have some responsibilities that I need to finish for the school's upcoming event which is the University Week.
University week is one of the most exciting event that is happening in our school. A lot of shows, exhibits, performances and fun activities will be happening during that event. 

Unexpectedly, My friend LG which is also a blogger was inviting me to have a fun shoot  together with her best friend, Grace. Though I have a lot of things to do, Still I couldn't resist Fun shoots with my friends. I'm just really fond of doing those stuffs. Just a simple little things that somehow satisfies me and makes me really happy. I love doing photoshoots! We had the shoot just somewhere in our school. 


Hooray for comfy outfit! I know I'll be very busy on that day, so I've decided to have a simple but of  of course fashionable look. I love how my shirt stand out on those photos. Just added a Gold necklace to add something on my plain shirt.









(c) Mary Grace Ruiz for
  taking the photos

Outfit Details: Top: Kosas, Pants: Guess, Shoes: Air walk, Watch: Tory Burch


No comments:

Post a Comment