Powered By Blogger

Thursday 31 July 2014

Just Doing My Thing

Hello Everyone! It's been a long time since I haven't  posted on my blog. It really makes me feel guilty every time I remember to post but I couldn't find time for it.  I'm just really busy with my academics. So I took this precious time of mine to stop studying for a while and  do my thing. 
 I mostly enjoy wearing black because I can play around with pops of colors, also with my accessories. In this outfit , I got this plain black top from Forever 21 and paired a  Silk Floral skirt. I love how my skirt standout  with my black top. I got this skirt from Kosas (Mayfair Place) It's not an expensive store,  but I assure you they have lots of clothes that is really worth buying for. Trendy tops, skirts, statement tees and cute croptops are found there, with very affordable prices. It makes me want to buy them all but unfortunately I couldn't afford to buy everything hahaha 
I just found my long lost Silver heart necklace and I'm so excited to wear it so I wore it, then I decided to wear a bangles to pair with the necklace so that it wouldn't look bare.





                                

       

Outfit Details: Top: Forever 21, Skirt: Kosas Fashion Store, Shoes: Prima Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment