Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Chillin'

Finally! I got to post my photos which was in Boracay taken last 2013 of June. We were out on an instant vacation in Boracay when my auntie was home from United States. It was really instant because we just decided to go there a day before the trip. Though it was the first day of our class, my sister and I still insist to be with them since it was just only for three days. Well who doesn't love going to the beach? No one haha. Going to the beach makes me feel relaxed and free. So yeah we packed our clothes immediately and of course brought our cute bikinis with us.  Among the three bikinis I brought, my favorite is the one that I wore on the photos, it's a green dotted bikini. I love how the color matches my skin. It makes me feel sexy and it enhances my skin color. If you want to visit resort Where I did the shoot, it was in Pucca Beach Resort. I tell you it was really lovely and far different from the beaches on the stations. There were only a few people who are visiting that resort since it is an exclusive one.

           


                             

           



No comments:

Post a Comment